On July 11th, 2019 there is a bug on Instagram in which many people are seeing the Action Blocked message. The message reads Action Blocked. This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and action to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake. Ok. It looks like this:
There are a few ways you can combat or fix this problem.
- Be patient and wait it out. Usually a few hours or up to one day
- Log in on another device (iPad, Android phone) and switch to Data or Wifi
- Delete any Instagram related third party apps that help you get followers or likes
- Stop trying to like or follow so many people so quickly
You were likely blocked for one of the following reasons:
- You’ve been following or unfollowing too many people
- You have commented the same thing under too many pictures
- You’ve been liking too many pictures in a short space of time
- You’ve been messaging too many accounts recently
- You’re using a third-party app to complete certain actions on Instagram
- You’ve been using a bot to automate your liking, following/unfollowing, or commenting
Reduce or eliminate this behavior, wait 24 hours and you should be good to go. If you are getting the Instagram Action Blocked message in July 2019 and you haven’t done any of these things, you can be assured this is just a bug or glitch that will be fixed rather quickly.
What time did you see the Instagram Action Blocked message? What were you trying to do?