On August 7th, 2019 more and more Snapchat users are reporting they are seeing the “Pin a Conversation” on their Snapchat app. Back in early June 2019 specific users were getting this feature. Now, it looks like it is rolling out for all. Basically, if you pin a conversation, it is going to keep it at the top of your “Chats” screen so even if someone else chats with you more recently, the pinned conversation is going to stay at the top.
- Some of the questions we need answered are:
- How many pinned conversations can you have?
- How do you unpin a conversation?
- What exactly does a pinned conversation do?
- Does a pinned conversation mean you will be best friends of get a heart emoji with that person?
- Can you pin a conversation with a group chat?
Have you seen the Snapchat Pin Conversation? Have you used it yet?