If you are looking to find friends on Snapchat go here and post your username.
Well, now we have a different type of best friends! I am not sure what all of this means yet but I will try to figure it out quickly. Basically, you can see different emojis or icons beside the names of the people you “follow” or are friends with. Here is what I know so far:
- Gold Heart – You’re #1 Best Friend – The person you send snaps to most sends snaps to you most
- Grimace/Grit Teeth – You Have A Mutual #1 Best Friend – The person you send snaps to most is also who this person sends snaps to most
- Smile – One Of Your Best Friends – This is one of the people you send snaps to most
- Sunglasses – You Have A Mutual Best Friend – One of the people you send snaps to most is also one of the people this person sends snaps to most
- Smirk – You’re Their Best Friend But They’re Not Yours – You’re one of the people they send snaps to most, but they’re not one of the people you send snaps to most
- Fire – You Two Are On A Snapstreak – You and this person have sent snaps back and forth for the number of consecutive days shown
Can it get any more confusing? I guess we will have plenty of boyfriends and girlfriends trying to quickly figure out what all of these different faces or emojis mean. Interestingly, Snapchat didn’t even mention this in a blog post or in the information about the April 6th, 2015 update. I didn’t even realize it until I used Snapchat a few different times this morning. What do you think about the new Snapchat update? Do you know what your Snapchat Score is?
If you want to add me on Snapchat the username is jessewojdylo and here is the QR Code:
Here is what the update on April 6th, 2015 stated in the iTunes App Store:
I have also noticed that it is taking much longer for the Snapchat score to load for some of my friends. I would imagine this will clean itself up as the day wears on. I know many people are searching for information for this Snapchat Update so I will try to find out what I can and pass it along.